AmeriCan Adventures Group Leader
GET PAID TO TRAVEL AND SHARE WHAT BEAUTIFUL NORTH AMERICA HAS TO OFFER
Take groups on amazing road trips across the USA and Canada
AMERICAN ADVENTURES - ADVENTURE TRAVEL GROUP LEADER
Pay and Benefits:
- $674.00 / week + tips + commissions
- Housing and transportation provided
- US and Canada
- Job Description:
- Doubling as a driver and guide, each Group Leader is encouraged to add their own personality to each experience. From a “two-step” lesson in a Texas dance hall to dinner with Navajo families our leaders look for unique experiences that will “wow” guests daily. This means plenty of diversity in the trips we run, including specialty language tours, family, youth or student tours, cycling or hiking tours, food tourism, and National Park focused tours. Training is provided.
If you are a motivated, energetic, customer-focused and hard-working person with a love for people and the outdoors, and are interested in growing with us, we would love to learn more about you. This is a seasonal summer role and leaders must commit to the role from April to September.
To apply: Please read our website, www.AmeriCanAdventures.com/work-for-us before continuing the application process. We will not consider applicants who do not have a full understanding of the role and its day to day responsibilities.
To meet our requirements and be competitive, you also must:
- Legal US or Canada work eligibility
- Clean driving record and ability to drive long distances
- Excellent organization, public speaking and customer service skills
- Can live a nomadic lifestyle and ability to work independently
- Can commit from April-June to September 2019