The Barn Wrangler is an integral part of Pathways in Education. This position is responsible for all student and staff programming the Barn at Rocky Mountain Pathways Ranch
- Assist with every aspect of barn animal care.
- Feed barn animals.
- Keep the barn clean.
- Support students in experiential learning activities and create a safe environment for them.
- Experience working in a barn.
- Knowledge of horses and other animals.
- Passionate about working with at-risk youth.
- Commitment to the mission and core values of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree (in any field) or 4 years equivalent experience in the equine industry (post high school) preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to lift 60-80 lbs.
- Must be willing to live on the Ranch (Room/Board provided)
- Must be willing to complete a medical exam after hire.
The job is year round
Application Closing Date:
Job Salary Range:
1 - 2 years
Job Degree Level:
Job Starting Date:
October 5, 2019