On-Call, Year-Round Program & Ropes Course Staff
YMCA Camp Jones Gulch has year-round, on-call positions for energetic staff who want to have fun while working. Experience is a plus, but not necessary. We’ll train on all aspects including technique, safety, group management, and skill building. Start your new adventure today!
- Archery: Hit the bulls eye! Teach campers and families how to practice proper shooting techniques.
- Belaying: Help our participants reach new heights as you belay and cheer them up the climbing tower!
- Zipline: Send members soaring over Camp Jones Gulch on our exciting zip line!
- Canoeing: Send guests for a peaceful paddle in our canoes, or let them have a solo adventure on a sea kayak around our pond.
- Nature Hikes: Wind your way through our majestic redwoods while introducing our guests to Camp Jones Gulch trails and the folklore that accompanies.
- YMCA Camp Jones Gulch is looking for talented facilitators to join our on-call challenge course team!
- Lead groups as they develop communication and leadership skills through team-building low-ropes challenges.
- Belay participants as they challenge themselves to reach new heights with our high ropes elements.
- All levels of experience encouraged to apply.
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Join a fun community of staff who enjoy the outdoors.
- Room and Board provided during program weekends.
- Having an on-call position means you get to choose when you work based on your own schedule.
- Facility Access to YMCA Gyms throughout the Bay Area.