Rocky Mountain Pathways Ranch is located in Allenspark, CO near Estes Park. RMPR was established to provide experiential and social/emotional programming to students that are at risk of not graduating from high school. Students visit the Ranch for 10 days in which they participate in a variety of fun and educational activities such as horseback riding and hiking and also complete lessons led by our programming staff. Students also learn a great deal as they help out on the ranch by assisting in the barn and kitchen, tasks for which they receive community service hours they need for graduating.
- Supervise day-to-day operations and any staff to ensure that it and you meet all safety standards set by OSHA, Colorado State Social Services, Boulder County Board of Health, and BSA National Health and Safety Committee and the standing orders of the Council Physician.
- Review incoming student medical paperwork
- Oversee administration of medication .
- Supervise the health checks staff and students
- Keep detailed separate logs of camper and staff health problems and review the logs as necessary with the Ranch Manager.
- Keep the Leadership team informed of any emergency situation or serious injury.
- Work with the Ranch Manager and Facilitator on the issue of sick or injured staff, to address and cover any absence or disability in their work place.
- Manage First Aid and medical supplies
- Train staff in first aid, CPR, and incident response
- Contact parents as appropriate
- Complete all necessary incident reports and paperwork
- Duties include walking, bending, lifting, and other strenuous activities.
- Model leadership and character development curriculum taught at the ranch
- Serve as a member f the Ranch Leadership team
LPN, PA, CNA (Required