Day Trip/Weekend Shuttle Driver
Spend a summer in the beautiful Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia. We conduct morning and afternoon trips to activity areas as well as shuttles to and from the Washington, D.C. area. We are seeking a qualified and responsible individual to drive campers and staff in 15 passenger vans to a variety of locations on paved and gravel roads.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing safe transportation for campers and staff to activity sites and shuttles to/from camp.
- This job may include early mornings and late nights, with some overnight weekend trips required.
- Pulling a loaded canoe trailer behind a 15 passenger van to activity locations.
- Fueling, daily inspection, reporting, and routine maintenance of camp vehicles and trailers.
- Informing Maintenance Director of any possible vehicle problems and needed repairs.
- This job may include some weekend trips to Washington D.C and involve an overnight stay. During these trips hotel accommodations and a meal allowance are provided.
- Must be 21 years or older with an excellent driving record.
- Valid US Driver’s License required. CDL not required, but desirable.
- First Aid/CPR certification or willingness to obtain upon hire.
- Positive attitude and ability to be a positive role model for children and youth.
Competitive Salary, housing, meals, internet access and laundry provided. Time off to explore the Allegheny Highlands on your own. A fun and rewarding summer experience!
June 9 - August 18, 2019