Reports To: Director of Food Service
- Must have prior cooking experience in an industrial kitchen setting
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to see and read and write written communication
- Must have no known communicable diseases or open wounds or sores.
- Must be Serve Safe training certified or be willing to become certified
- The camp chef will abide by the menu so far as foods are available from the commissary/dining hall
- Lead the preparation of three meals per day, as indicated by the camp program schedule, for camp staff and guests (roughly 400 people)
- Meals will be served on time at 8:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 6:00 p.m., unless otherwise directed by the director of food service
- Other duties as assigned by the director of food service
$400-$500/week for 8.5 weeks; negotiable and commensurate with experience
Application Closing Date: