Love Adventure: Work at Camp! Now hiring Summer Instructors in CO and CO
Avid4 Adventure (www.Avid4.com), the premier provider of outdoor adventures for children and teens, is currently hiring for the 2016 summer season. We are seeking applicants that have significant experience with children ages 3-13, a true passion for children of this age, and those willing to work hard and have a summer full of fun!
We have two different types of instructor positions available:
- Discovery & Explorer Instructors: If you love the outdoors, participate in one or more of our sports, and are amazing at teaching kids, we will train you to become an amazing adventure sports educator. Our staff training will equip you with the skills to teach climbing (on a rock wall), paddling, biking and hiking to our youngest campers in Pre-K - 1st grade.
- Skills & Adventure Instructors: This position is geared towards those with more advanced technical skills and those who participate regularly in some or all of the following activities: hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, kayaking, and stand-up paddleboarding. Instructors work mostly off-site and in the field with our 2nd-6th grade campers. During training, you will learn how to facilitate a day of instruction and fun for each of our core sports!
- The ideal candidates for BOTH positions are ready to inspire youth to live an active, outdoor lifestyle and have a summer full of fun!
Why Avid4 Adventure? We want Avid4 Adventure to be the best job you've ever had! Working with Avid4 Adventure, you will instruct budding outdoor adventurers AND become part of an incredible team of outdoor enthusiasts. Also, we offer great perks that help our staff keep the outdoors always at their fingertips. Learn more about us.
What you need to know:
- Day Camp locations in Colorado and the Bay Area, CA
- The summer season begins with staff training - starting May 14th in CO and June 6th in the Bay Area. Summer season ends mid-August.
- Art Teacher, Music Teacher, Yoga Teacher, and Part-time Climbing Instructor positions also available.
- Compensation: We offer highly competetive salaries. Please check out our pay scale on our website.
We accept and review applications on a rolling basis. Currently we are accepting applications for Multi-sport instructors, Explorer and Discovery Instructors, Music Teacher, and Climbing Instructors.
It isn't just a camp. It's an authentic outdoor experience that teaches kids the skills and confidence to climb, bike, paddle, hike and thrive outdoors, launching them into a lifetime of empowering outdoor adventure. Our camps give kids both a place to start and plenty of room to grow outdoors; from helping a 3-year-old achieve better balance on a strider to teaching a 12-year-old to navigate single track terrain, we build kids' skills, confidence, grit and determination, teaching a new generation of adventurers to thrive in the outdoors. That's why we hire insatiable outdoors experts with serious safety and skills training. Our instructors are also talented teachers who know how to connect with kids and challenge them to their individual level.
So are you ready to inspire, be inspired, work hard, and have fun?
Check out why staff love working with Avid4 Adventure, and all available positions at our Avid4 Adventure Jobs page and click through to our Online Application.