Outdoor Education Staff
Are you passionate about the outdoors and sharing them with others? Do you wish to spend your summer in the beautiful southern part of the 6-million acre Adirondack Park? If so this job may be for you!
Please apply if you:
- have good work ethic and be at least 18 years of age.
- can make sound and safe decisions.
- are able to work well with others.
- are certified in or are able to learn and apply the principles of Leave No Trace as they apply to our Adirondack based camp.
- have the aptitude to learn or hold certifications in basic Wilderness First Aid, CPR and BSA Lifeguard. Training on site may be available.
- are able to work in a high speed dynamic environment.
- live and work closely with colleagues in family style working environment.
Application Closing Date: