Program Desk Attendant
Do you want to help our guests create life-long memories? Do have excellent Customer Service skills and a passion for working with people?
If you answered yes, then this may be the place for you!
Our Program Desk Attendants are responsible for providing excellent customer service to guests and members at the Sweet Memorial Program Building. Daily responsibilities include opening and closing the building; managing a cash drawer and our online sign up system; being knowledgeable on and sharing information about our Programs, our Association, Rocky Mountain National Park, and Estes Park; and promoting current and future activities and offerings across the Y.
With training, would you be able to:
- Communicate with guests and staff in a mature, professional, and respectful fashion
- Remain flexible and positive in a fast-paced work environment
- Explain and promote our programs and activities to guests
- Assist guests in signing up for activities like climbing wall, guided hikes, and archery
As a YMCA staff member, can you demonstrate:
- Commitment to the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, and Faith
- Support of the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
- Excellent customer service skills; for example, being friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
- Safe work practices and contribute to a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
- May be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
What our Program Staff receive:
- On-site housing (shared room in a staff dormitory)
- All meals included! Our Dining Hall is open for 3 buffet-style meals per day, 7 days per week, plus discounts to the general store and cafe
- Pay - $240/week
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, including an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, tennis courts, mini-golf, hiking trails, roller rink, library, and an art center
- Discounted or free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
- Free ski passes for Loveland Ski Area
- Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips and activities
- And much, much more!
Visit our website workintherockies.org to apply or click here - https://jobs.ymcarockies.org/program-desk-attendant-seasonal/job/12055843
The YMCA of the Rockies has a strict drug and alcohol policy which forbids any drug use (including marijuana) during employment and does not allow alcohol on property.
Position Available: January - May 2020