Summer 2018 Lifeguard/Activity Specialist
- Must by 18 years old by time of hire
- Minimum education is high school diploma, some college preferred.
- Experience working with youth in a camp setting, after school program, or outdoor center
- *Waterfront Lifeguard Certification through American Red Cross
- Be a lifeguard for both pool and lake activities that may include swimming, canoeing, and raft-building.
- Maintain a safe and fun aquatic environment at all times in accordance with American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification (for pool and waterfront) and Bradford Woods Policies and Procedures.
- Be a cabin counselor for residential camp weeks
- Facilitate day and evening activity sessions with youth outside of lifeguard duties
- If you need a recertification or have the Pool Lifeguard certification and need to add the wa-terfront module, please let us know. New certifications will only be offered to those who can pass the prerequisite test. This will entail good swimming and breath holding skills. Please check with us for available classes.
For questions or to apply, please contact
Melanie Wills at 765-342-2915 or at [email protected]
Application Closing Date:
Job Salary Range:
1 - 2 years
Job Degree Level:
Job Starting Date:
May 30, 2018
Outdoor Education Center