Summer Adventure Day Camp - Multi-sport Instructor
Avid4 Adventure (www.avid4.com), voted one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work, is currently hiring for the summer season. We are seeking applicants that have a true passion for working with kids and experience in some or all of the following activities: hiking, biking, rock climbing, paddling, and outdoor education. The ideal candidates are ready to inspire youth to live an active, outdoor lifestyle and have a summer full of fun!
Why Avid4 Adventure? We want Avid4 Adventure to be the best job you've ever had! Working with Avid4 Adventure, you will instruct budding outdoor adventurers AND become part of an incredible team of outdoor enthusiasts. Also, we offer great perks that help our staff keep the outdoors always at their fingertips. Learn more about why staff love working with Avid4 Adventure.
What you need to know:
- Day camp locations through the BAY AREA, CA, including North Bay, East Bay, South Bay, and Santa Cruz.
- Day camp locations through the FRONT RANGE, CO, including Boulder, Denver, Golden, and Colorado Springs.
- The summer season begins with staff training in mid-May (Colorado) or early June (California) and runs through mid-August.
- Compensation: Competitive rates. Please check out the pay scale on our compensation page.
- We also have positions available at our overnight camp in the mountains of COLORADO!
Ready to inspire, be inspired, work hard, and have fun?
Check out all available positions at our Avid4 Adventure Jobs page and click through to our Online Application.