The Wilderness Risk Management Conference (WRMC) Steering Committee is currently accepting proposals for presentations at the 2017 conference in Portland, Maine, November 1-3.
WRMC attendees overwhelmingly identify workshop sessions as the most impactful element of the conference. Take advantage of the opportunity to share your experience, expertise and research related to the following session tracks and presentation types:
• Emergency Planning and Crisis Response
• Field Practices
• Legal and Insurance Considerations
• Program Administration
• Staff Training and Decision Making
• Pre-conference Workshops
• Poster Session or 18-minute Focused Conference Presentation
Perks of Being a Speaker:
• Share your knowledge and experience with your peers
• Receive a discounted registration rate
• Gain exposure for your research or organization
"I believe that it is important to be a part of a larger community, to take the opportunity to share what we've learned and learn from others. By submitting a proposal, our organization took a deep look at what we believe we bring in terms of value to the industry and that process, in and of itself, makes us better."
—WRMC 2016 Presenter Kate Farthing
All proposals must be received by March 24, 2017.