In this 3-day ONLINE training, learn a framework for designing administrative risk management systems that meet the unique needs of your program.
This training will help you build a targeted action plan to improve the quality of your risk management practices, quantify where your program is strong on risk management, and identify the potential areas for growth. You will:
- Learn a structured approach to designing or refining a risk management plan.
- Analyze your approach to risk oversight, curriculum, staff hiring and training, field support services, and emergency planning.
- Participate in exercises to help you evaluate your approach to staffing, contracting, and serious incident response.
- The training culminates in an in-depth emergency scenario. You will leave the training having written a personalized action plan.
You'll also receive the following tools:
- Risk Management Action Plan Workbook
- NOLS Crisis Management Template and NOLS Wilderness Medicine Protocol Package
- Resource examples, including a risk release, health form, orientation checklist, transportation policy, and more.
Prepare to manage uncertainty. Sign up today!