How would you rate your risk management practices? This self-assessment tool can help you answer that question. Could you use some support?
This training will help you build a targeted action plan to improve the quality of your risk management practices, quantify where your program is strong on risk management, and identify the potential areas for growth.
- Learn a structured approach to designing a risk management plan.
- Analyze your approach to risk oversight, curriculum, staff hiring and training, field support services, and emergency planning.
- Participate in exercises to help you evaluate your approach to staffing, contracting, and serious incident response.
Tools You'll Receive:
- Risk Management Action Plan Workbook
- NOLS Crisis Management Template and NOLS Wilderness Medicine Protocol Package
- Resource examples and templates, including a risk release, health form, orientation checklist, transportation policy, and more.
Course description and agenda available here.
Tuition: $650 (10% discount for NOLS grads and AEE members; 15% discount for AEE Accredited programs)