Safe Powerboat Handling. This classroom and on the water course teaches safe powerboat operation and improved boat handling skills. The National Association of State Boating Law Administrators, which represents the boating authorities of all 50 states, has approved the course. Upon successful completion of the course and exam, a US Powerboating and NYS certificate will be granted.
- Course Tuition: $260. With Lodging and Meals: $305
- Please note that all programs run from 9AM-5PM with a lunch break.
- Full Payment due at registration for programs under $500. Programs over $500 require a 50% deposit at time of registration with the remaining balance due upon arrival.
- There will be a $25 fee for all refunds, and there will be No Refunds after two weeks prior to any course start date.
- We will email course materials out to participants prior to arrival
- Hearty, Nutritious meals are served three times a day.
- Course Tuition: Covers course fee and includes lunch.
- Lodging and Meals Price: Reflects the course fee, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as on-site lodging.
- The lodging price covers the nights in between the course dates. For instance, a two day course would include lodging for one night, in between the two days. Additional nights can be purchased on the registration form.