Lifeguarding. Course led by American Red Cross Instructor. Preventative and emergency response skills for pool and waterfront. Strong swimming skills required. Earn a two-year certification in lifeguarding and first aid and a one-year certification in CPR for the professional rescuer with AED.
Course Tuition: $310. With Lodging and Meals: $440.
- Please note that all programs run from 9AM-5PM with a lunch break.
- Full Payment due at registration for programs under $500. Programs over $500 require a 50% deposit at time of registration with the remaining balance due upon arrival.
- There will be a $25 fee for all refunds, and there will be No Refunds after two weeks prior to any course start date.
- We will email course materials out to participants prior to arrival
- Hearty, Nutritious meals are served three times a day.
- Course Tuition: Covers course fee and includes lunch.
- Lodging and Meals Price: Reflects the course fee, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as on-site lodging.
- The lodging price covers the nights in between the course dates. For instance, a two day course would include lodging for one night, in between the two days. Additional nights can be purchased on the registration form.