Wilderness First Aid. Course led by SOLO instructor. Learn basic first aid assessment and care protocols. Two-year certification satisfies American Camp Association requirements for leaders of overnight camping trips. Useful to guides, scout leaders and anyone who enjoys outdoor recreation. For more information about the certification visit www.soloschools.com, and for more information about the host site visit adirondacktraininginstitute.org.
- Course Tuition: $190. With Lodging and Meals: $230
- Please note that all programs run from 9AM-5PM with a lunch break.
- Full Payment due at registration for programs under $500. Programs over $500 require a 50% deposit at time of registration with the remaining balance due upon arrival.
- There will be a $25 fee for all refunds, and there will be No Refunds after two weeks prior to any course start date.
- We will email course materials out to participants prior to arrival
- Hearty, Nutritious meals are served three times a day.
- Course Tuition: Covers course fee and includes lunch.
- Lodging and Meals Price: Reflects the course fee, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as on-site lodging.
- The lodging price covers the nights in between the course dates. For instance, a two day course would include lodging for one night, in between the two days. Additional nights can be purchased on the registration form.