The focus of this webinar is examining the challenges of making risk management decisions about when to return to programming due to COVID-19. I explore using Safety I and Safety II approaches to risk management assessment and present some decision-making tools to help you determine how and when to start programming again and what level of activity that might mean.
I hope this gives you some new tools for helping to make program operation decisions about COVID-19.
- When to go Back to Programming Webinar PowerPoint
- Visio Cross-Functional Flowchart Sample (PDF)
- Microsoft Excel Cross-Functional Flowchart Template
- Microsoft Visio Cross-Functional Flowchart (ZIP) – format added to Visio generated file (need Visio to open)
- Risk-Essential Matrix Sample (PDF)
- Kanban Board Sample (PDF)
- Vertical Decision Tree (PDF)
- Outdoor Orientation Program Decision Tree Sample (PDF)
- Timeline-Keyframe-Filter MindMap (PDF)
- Orientation Program Goals MindMap Sample (PDF)
- Mindjet COVID-19 Sample Files – All of the Examples in MindJet Format (ZIP)
- MindJet 30-day Free Trial (Mac/Windows)
- Video Showing How to Create a Cross-Functional Flowchart (YouTube)
- Microsoft Visio – you need the paid Visio Plan 2 to create the Cross-Functional Flow-charts automatically from Excel