Contribute Your Knowledge
At OutdoorEd.com, we believe in the power of community and collaboration. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for insightful and informative content from outdoor education professionals like you.
Whether you’re an experienced veteran of the field or just starting out, we welcome your contributions in the form of blogs, videos, articles, and documents. We believe that by sharing your knowledge, expertise, and insights with others in the industry, we can all learn and grow together.
If you have a passion for outdoor education and a unique perspective to share, we want to hear from you! Whether you want to write about the latest industry trends, share your personal experiences, or provide tips and advice for others in the field, we’re open to a wide range of topics and formats.
Not only will contributing to OutdoorEd.com help you establish yourself as a thought leader in the industry, it will also give you the opportunity to connect with other like-minded professionals and expand your network.
At OutdoorEd we’ve created a range of content types so you can present and publish your material in the way that is best for you. So, what are you waiting for? Start crafting your content today and submit it to us for review. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
- Articles – Our Articles are best for more structured content. They should be a stand-alone piece similar to a magazine article, journal article or conference presentation. You can include downloadable files and video in each article.
- Blogs – Our Blogs are a great format for authors interested in publishing on a regular or semi-regular basis and focus on your impressions and insight into important topics in outdoor education that are less formal than an article.
- Documents – Our Documents section is for uploading or linking to downloadable documents to share in a variety of formats (PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). The document itself is the primary content and the Web page includes a brief description as well as links to other Web sites. This is great for training materials, curriculum, staff manuals, and content published elsewhere including research papers, journal articles, dissertations, etc.
- Events – Conferences, webinars, presentations and other activities to help you learn and grow as a professional
- News – Keeping up with the latest news and press releases from the outdoor world.
- Videos – Our Video section lets you post YouTube and Vimeo videos on the full range of topics. These can be your pieces or some of your favorite videos about outdoor education. Our great search features make it easy for people to track down these gems.
Be Part of Making a Difference for Outdoor Education
At OutdoorEd we have created a world-class platform for all of us to share our information. Now it’s up to you. The more you contribute, the more you’ll get back both as a recognized leader in the industry and the knowledge that you are helping others to survive and prosper in this field that we are all so passionate about. We hope you’ll share what you know.
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch about your contribution(s).
- Tell us the type or types of content you would like to contribute.
- How often you would like to contribute.
- Give us a short description of your content idea.
- Tell us a little bit about your outdoor education background and experience.
The best seller used by outdoor programs across the country as a resource and textbook.
Available in paperback, E-book, and now as an Audiobook at Amazon.com