Adventure Day Camp Instructor
Avid4 Adventure (www.avid4.com), voted to Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work list for 5 years in a row, is currently hiring summer camp outdoor educators for our summer season. We are seeking people who have a passion for working with kids and experience in some or all of the following activities: hiking, biking, rock climbing, paddling, and outdoor education. The ideal candidates are ready to inspire youth to live an active, outdoor lifestyle and have a summer full of fun!
Why Avid4 Adventure? We want Avid4 Adventure to be the best job you've ever had! You will:Instruct budding outdoor adventurers AND become part of an inspiring team of outdoor educators and enthusiasts.
- Get incredible professional development and training in our core sports, risk management, and various aspects of outdoor education with kids.
- End every day of work with a smile on your face knowing that you have made a positive difference in kids' lives.
What you Need to Know:
- FULL-TIME, seasonal positions available throughout the Bay Area of California.
- Your summer season would begin late May and run through mid-August.
- Camp hours are Monday - Friday (nights & weekends off!) Each week you will work with a different group of kids.
- Competitive pay rates starting at $19.34/hour – more based on experience or certifications. Please check out our full pay scale on our compensation page.
- You must be at least 19 years old.
Ready to inspire, be inspired, work hard, and have fun? Read more about this job and complete an application at http://www.avid4.com/jobs/positions.