Fully support you to experience Asia
OUTDOOR PEOPLE Seasonal Full-time Instructors
OUTDOOR PEOPLE is currently hiring seasonal full-time Instructors for the Outdoor Programs across Asia！
Who OUTDOOR PEOPLE is
OUTDOOR PEOPLE is a revolutionary Asia based HR Services Agency specialized in connecting Outdoor Education and Adventure Professionals from the global with growing Outdoor Recreation, Education and Adventure business across Asia which, means you will work for one company but be able to work with different outdoor business across Asia. It is one of the best professional travel experience.
OUTDOOR PEOPLE is making great efforts in advancing the services between employers and job seekers on job matching. Employers want to be confident that they are working with an experienced agency that has a genuine understanding of the recruitment market-place and the resources to supply the best candidates. Our partnerships are all young, fast-growing and passionate business with founders who have years’ expertise and experience running programs in Asia, are pioneers and leaders in the outdoor industry. Programs are composited by various activities including leadership, team building, kayaking, hiking, surfing, Rock Climbing, Paddleboarding, Mountain Biking, Backpacking, Camping and more. No matter where they based, your office will always be in scenic spots throughout Asia, and you will most likely work with school students for residential programs or day outings. OUTDOOR PEOPLE is now seeking for qualified outdoor facilitators to join our team. Combine your passion with your work. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Successfully lead Outdoor Programs, outings, and classes
- Maintain equipment and coordinate outing logistics
- Coach large groups of people and lead instructional events and give effective feedback to participants
- Knowledge in the course content, demonstrating the designated activity or Outdoor sport with safety and skill
- A willingness to travel to various locations throughout China, perhaps entire Southeast Asia, but do understand about the job nature that this depends on the actual job needs.
- Good communication skills in terms of fluent and standard English, non-native English speakers might only apply for the job if English meets work proficiency.
- Ability to integrate into different cultures and communities with respects
- High personal characters such as kindness, patience, and responsibility to work with young people of all ages
- Demonstrated outdoor leadership skills to include excellent teaching and presentation abilities, and planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of legal and risk management issues related to outdoor programs
- Demonstrated positive lifestyle within the mainstream and ready to be a model to influent young people’s lives.
- Demonstrated professional working style within the mainstream.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in outdoor program leadership with experience teaching and/or guiding outdoor programs.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with minors with a great understanding of the main principals of Child-Protection policies.
- Applicable valid certification and relevant experience in technical outdoor activities such as Rock Climbing, Paddling, Rafting, Mountain Biking, etc.
- Preferable experience and/or certification on Outdoor Education, Experiential Education and/or any other school curriculum based outdoor program
- Required valid certification in Wilderness First Aid and CPR for not least than 6 months to the date of starting to apply for the job, and be able to ensure the relevant certification are valid for the entire job period
- Preferable experience as a Wilderness First Responder
- Preferable teaching experience as a school teacher
- Preferable language skill in conversational mandarin
- Computer skills using MS PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and the Internet
Stipend and Benefit
Competitive and negotiable pay plan based on experience, qualification, responsibilities, length of the contract, etc.
Negotiable allowance for a round-trip flight and visa
The package of commissions in terms of accommodation, meal and trip allowances for Program/Trips
Job Location ：
Based in China and work in Asia
Job Starting Date:
4 months to 10 months, extendable based on work performance
Please apply through email at [email protected]
A complete application package requires a cover letter, resume, at least 3 traceable references, and copies of relevant certifications. In your cover letter, please address your philosophy of education, and describe how your previous experiences have prepared you for this position. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until all positions are filled. For more information, please contact the OUTDOOR PEOPLE at [email protected]
Or apply through an online application form on websites: Outdoorpeople.pro
This job requires you to be able to supply a valid criminal check from your home country, and all of your supplied certifications are needed to be valid for the entire contract that you are planning to apply for. Re-new any of your certificates will be at your own cost.
Upon all positions are filled.