My Job Alerts
You can create automatic Job Alerts to notify you about new Job Postings. You must have a User Account on OutdoorEd in order to create Alerts.
Click the Add Alert link, enter the parameters for your alert and click the Save Alert button. You must check the box indicating that you grant permission to us to send you Job Alert emails.
Any Alerts you have created will be shown in the table below. You can perform the following functions on your Job Alerts by hovering over the name of the Alert:
- Results – click to see any current results of your Alert
- Send Now – will send you an email with any jobs that match this Alert criteria
- Edit – edit the criteria and/or frequency of your Alerts
- Disable – disable the alert turns off emailing you the Alert and retains your settings
- Enable – enables an Alert which has been turned off
- Delete – deletes the Alert entirely