Become an OutdoorEd Affiliate
Connect with Outdoor Professionals & Increase Exposure for your Organization or Brand
OutdoorEd.com has been the place where outdoor education professionals come to learn and share since 2001. We’ve built the most comprehensive sharing platform for the outdoor education & recreation industries. Becoming an Affiliate at Outdoor Ed allows you to share your content with outdoor education professionals. Promote your brand and tell your story to professionals who are decision-makers at organizations across the country and around the world. Sharing your educational content builds customer connection and brand loyalty.
Affiliates are given special access to publishing on OutdoorEd.com. Publication options include:
- News Items including Press Releases on new products
- Videos on backcountry skills, conservation, product usage and new products
- Articles re-purposed from your site focusing on outdoor education
- Conferences and Events
We offer several Affiliate programs based on your type of organization:
- Vendor Affiliates: are companies that provide services or manufacture equipment for outdoor recreation and education. We offer a variety of Vendor Affiliate levels to provide different services based on your company type. Equipment Manufacturers can post press releases, news items and videos presenting your latest gear and educational material you provide to your customers. Magazines can share content with OutdoorEd users and gain exposure back to your Web site and publication. Service providers like consultants and insurance companies can benefit from specialized listings in our Legal Consultants, Risk Management Consultants or Insurance Providers sections.
- Association Affiliates: are membership organizations who contract with Outdoor Ed to provide discounted services for their membership such as Company Directory Profiles, Job Postings, and Training Listings. Association Affiliates can also post conference information as well as press releases.
- Company Affiliates: are individual organizations who are regular or significant contributors to Outdoor Ed. This can be in the form of Articles, Blogs, Protocols, Curriculum, etc. Company Affiliates can take advantage of Company Profiles showcasing your organization.
If you are interested in more information about becoming an OutdoorEd Affiliate, please submit an Affiliate application request to tell us about your organization. There is an annual fee associated with becoming an Affiliate. We will review your information and send you details about how to sign up and submit content.
We only accept Affiliate requests from companies, schools and organizations, not from individuals. If you are an individual interested in contributing content to OutdoorEd connect with us through the Contributors Contact Form.