OutdoorEd.com offers a complete set of services to help you run great programs, find the best staff, learn new skills and techniques and stay abreast of critical legal and risk management issues. Here’s a sampling of what we offer:
Company & School Profiles: We have the largest online directory of outdoor education companies, schools and organizations.
Job Postings: Jobs postings with advanced search, automatic email reminders and saved Job searches will help you find your next position.
Training Listings: Upcoming Trainings for outdoor educators from wilderness first aid to avalanche awareness courses.
Great Content: Our new site means fresh and exciting new content every week:
- Articles – Our Articles are content focused pieces presenting information on everything from technique and training to risk management and research.
- Blogs – Blogs bring commentary from experts in the field about issues in outdoor education.
- Events & Conferences: Information on upcoming conferences and events in outdoor and experiential education.
- Documents – Our Documents section is for uploading or linking to downloadable documents to share in a variety of formats (PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). This is great for training materials, curriculum, staff manuals, and content published elsewhere including research papers, journal articles, dissertations, etc.
- Media – Our Media section contains YouTube and Vimeo videos on your favorite topics in outdoor education. Our great search features make it easy for people to track down these gems.
- News Items: News items and press releases from special events to equipment recalls.
- Recreation Law Center: The Recreation Law Center Library is your portal for understanding the complex legal issues in outdoor adventure and recreation. Reb Gregg and Catherine Hansen-Stamp, two of the best-known recreation law attorneys in the United States, analyze cutting edge court decisions pertinent to the industry. (Subscription only)