Emergency University offers Online Basic First Aid & Adult CPR Training Course Packages
The CPR course and First Aid training are:
* Nationally recognized First Aid certification
* 2005 Guidelines Compliant Adult CPR
* Printable online completion certificate
* U.S. Govt. approved: chosen to train federal employees nationwide
* Online training utilized by the Federal
* Occupational Health Agency
After completing Emergency University’s Life Saving First Aid Course, you will know how to:
* Recognize when 911 should be activated.
* Respond to emergencies safely.
* Recognize, assess and support the most common emergencies until help arrives.
* Heart Attacks
* Shortness of Breath
* Allergic Reactions
* Bee Stings
* Cardiac Arrest
After completing Emergency University’s CPR training course, you will know how to:
* Recognize a life threatening emergency
* Provide rescue breathing
* Perform compressions
* Perform the “Heimlich Maneuver” on a choking victim
* Perform CPR according to the AHA ECC recommended 2005 Guidelines