Every Girl Scout deserves to experience the out-of-doors…
… To smell the grass, hug a tree, stare at a bug, play in a puddle, watch the clouds…
… To plant a seed, follow a trail, build a fire, cook a s’more, explore a creek, climb a mountain…
… To camp outside under the stars and dream about her next adventure!
We have three camps and a program center in spectacular upstate New York. They include acres of beautiful woodlands and green spaces with cabins, lodges, platform tents, hiking trails,lakes and ponds. From the foothills of the Catskills, to the sparkling Finger Lakes, to the forests of the Adirondacks and points in-between – fun and adventure abounds!
- Amahami Outdoor Center (near Deposit, NY)
- Camp Hoover (near Tully, NY)
- Camp Trefoil (near Harrisville, NY)*
- Comstock Program Center (on Cayuga Lake, near Ithaca, NY)*
* site of seasonal residential summer camp programs
For more information, go to www.gsnypenn.org