Kanuga Conferences Inc. is situated on 1,400 mountain acres near Hendersonville, North Carolina, with scenic Kanuga Lake at its center. We welcome guests to the year-round conference center, Camp Kanuga, Kanuga Trailblazers, Camp Bob and the Mountain Trail Outdoor School.
Kanuga provides a varied selection of programs:
- Camp Kanuga, is a traditional summer camp for boys and girls ages 7-15. General counselors, activity leaders and support staff are needed along with wilderness trip leaders.
- The Mountain Trail Outdoor School, provides residential environmental and adventure-based program for public and private schools. Students vary from elementary to high school age. During the spring and fall, instructors are hired to lead environmental and adventure programs for students.
- Camp Bob, offers a traditional summer camp experience for youth, ages 8-15, who would otherwise not be able to attend camp. Campers take part in archery, canoeing, swimming, arts and crafts along with numerous other activities.
- Kanuga Trailblazers, a coed wilderness backpacking and canoeing program for 15- and 16-year-olds.
- Guest Periods, when families, couples and single persons gather for a shared time of Christian community, playing, studying and worshiping together. Staff are often needed to lead activities and recreation programming as well as guest services