Stevens Pass is a rural day use ski and snowboard resort. We are located in Washington State at the summit of Highway 2. Seattle is located 78 miles to the west and the small tourist town of Leavenworth is 35 miles east of us.
Here are a few Stevens Pass stats:
- Averages 450 inches of snow each season
- Base area elevation of 4,061 feet
- 1,800 vertical feet of skiable elevation
- 10 chair lifts spread over 1,125 acres of skiable terrain (6 of these are open for night skiing once conditions permit).
- 37 primary runs- including a terrain park and half-pipe
- Three day lodges
- Temperatures ranging from 5 F to 50 F
- We operate on public land under agreement with the United States Forest Service
We have almost 900 employees during the peak of the winter season, about half of whom have worked in previous years, and we serve over 400,000 guests each winter.
The most popular seasonal benefit is the FREE season pass and the ability to ski/ride at 40 other ski areas in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and British Columbia, Canada.
Here are a few other employee perks:
- 50% discount on food and beverage (excluding alcohol)
- 50% discount on rental equipment
- 30% discount on retail items
- Free ski and snowboard lessons
- Direct Deposit
- Free Employee Transit
- And more!