ABOUT SUN COUNTRY SPORTS
Sun Country Sports Center® is seeking an experienced climber with leadership experience to manage all operations at Sun Country Rocks! Program includes adult recreational climbing, youth instructional classes and a competitive USA Climbing youth team. Additional responsibilities include supervision of 5-8 part-time staff, staff scheduling, special events, route-setting and facility maintenance. Visit https://suncountrysports.com/suncountryrocks/ for more info about this exciting program, located inside Sun Country Sports Center, a multi-sport facility near Tioga.
Climbing experience and an outgoing personality are required. Management experience and experience working with children preferred. Position is full time, but part time is possible. Schedule is flexible, but this position is responsible for the program which is open afternoons and evenings 7 days / week.
Benefits for Full Time Managers include:
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan with matching contributions
- Paid Time Off with Flex Time
- Paid Holidays / Jury Duty / Bereavement
- Wellness Benefits Including Direct Primary Care Membership
- Paid Training Certifications and Continuing Education
- Competitive Pay and Benefits for Competition Travel
Apply online today!