Male Program Director - Summer Camp
Join our team for an unforgettable experience! We are looking for a team-oriented person to join us for Summer 2020 and possibly beyond. We offer a competitive salary, wonderful housing, and a positive work environment. Off-season offices are in Charlottesville VA, a dynamic and fun-filled town. Summers take us to our retreat in the beautiful mountains of West Virginia.
- Deliver a fun program to campers.
- Ensure lesson plans are prepared and implemented that meet the camp's goals.
- Evaluate the program delivery of staff.
- Deliver progressive program activities.
- Evaluate the success of the program and the development of the campers’ abilities and skills in various program activities.
- Coordinate camp program activities with other staff.
- Ensure that camp staff and campers know and follow safety and educational procedures during camp programs.
- Assist in the implementation of staff training.
- Provide guidelines for programs utilizing camp equipment.
- Ensure campers and staff follow safety procedures in all program areas.
- Assist in the management and care of the physical facilities and equipment in all program areas.
- Oversee daily checks of area and equipment for safety, cleanliness, and good repair.
- Ensure that program areas are kept fee of hazards and debris.
$700 - $1,300 per week D.O.E. plus housing and meals.