Emma Kaufmann Camp is located along Cheat Lake in Morgantown WV. Owned and operated by the Jewish Community Center of Greater Pittsburgh, EKC is a co-ed residential camp with an emphasis on teambuilding, developing positive values, independence, premiere programming and activities. This child-centered environment includes campers ages 7-16. As a staff member at EKC, you will enjoy the opportunity for personal growth and develop friendships that will last a lifetime. Visit our website at https://emmakaufmanncamp.com/work-at-camp .
Why Work at EKC?
- Make a difference in lives of children
- Opportunity to work outdoors and in nature
- Network with amazing people from all around the world
- Dynamic staff culture with social activities in and out of camp
- Develop 21st century skills that employers are currently seeking such as communication,
leadership, problem solving, critical thinking, collaboration, creativity, and work ethic
- Opportunity for students to complete internship credit
- Competitive salary and EKC will pay for any certifications or re-certifications required
- Housing and three meals a day provided for those who live on site
- Have an awesome summer!
Emma Kaufmann Camp is open and accessible to everyone, regardless of age, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or special need by welcoming individuals of all backgrounds, embracing their uniqueness and diversity under our communal tent.
EKC’s hiking and outdoor adventure program includes overnight camping trips, hikes, and mountain biking in some of West Virginia, Ohio, and Pennsylvania’s most scenic camp sites such as Raven’s Rock, Blackwater Falls, Seneca Rock, Spruce Knob, Dolly Sods and more. Campers learn critical outdoor survival skills such as shelter building, fire building, navigation, and outdoor cooking. Campers will have the opportunity to gain self-confidence, push their limits, and build communities, all at their own pace in a nurturing and