Adventure Safety International provides risk management services for adventure programs worldwide. Services accident investigations, expert witness testimony, management of Accreditation programs, risk management and emergency planning. ASI has worked on design of innovative challenge facilities in Asia.
The principal consultant is Ian Wade, former Vice President of Safety at Outward Bound USA and current Executive Director Outward Bound International. Ian is an Everest summit climber and a past-President of the American Mountain Guides Association with over 30 years professional experience in outdoor education. He regularly leads treks on Kilimanjaro and in the Himalaya.
Adventure Safety International has a worldwide network of experts in all aspects of adventure activities and risk management.
SERVICES OFFERED INCLUDE:-
* Risk management audits of adventure programs.
* Risk management seminars and workshops for board and staff.
* Expert witness testimony. * Accident investigations and assistance with disaster response.
* Emergency Action Planning.
* Accident/Incident data collection systems and ongoing safety reporting.
* Program and adventure site design consultation and construction supervision.
* Development of curriculum and safety operating procedures.
* Program delivery throughout the world particularly mountain trainings or expeditions but also river expeditions.
* leadership of fund raising events and expeditions.
* Challenge Course design and inspection. Particularly innovative designs such as Peak Ascent Team Challenge Tower.